- Bag measurements: 45x30x20 cm (volume = 27 liters)
- Strap/Handle Drops Length: 58 cm shoulder strap / 20 cm handle drops
- Exterior Material: 100% cowhide, high-quality leather that becomes better looking with age
- Interior Material: lined with polyester
- Hardware: metal antique brass
- Origin: 100% handmade in Ecuador
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Eligible for International Shipping: Yes
- Packaging: your HAKU item comes with a nice dust bag
Are you planning a nice road trip or a weekend escapade? Our Via Weekender Bag is your best option. Handcrafted by Ecuadorian Artisans with genuine leather and antique brass hardware, this duffle bag will take as much as you need for your little trip. Moreover, you can take it on the plane since it´s airline carry-on friendly.
The clean and classic style includes one roomy compartment with top zip closure, a removable shoulder strap and comfy handles all in leather. The bag is perfectly lined with durable polyester in the inside and you will find an internal zippered pocket (20x13 cm) for extra storage. Cross body or one shoulder bag? Never mind, you can you use it either way and still look amazing.
Our products are made with high quality genuine leather. However, to keep it looking good over time, avoid water contact. If it gets a little dirty, gently clean it with a dry cloth and our Haku Leather Cleaner spray. For maintenance, apply Haku Leather Cream once every 4-6 months.
Note: Our items are made from genuine leather that can have some markings and characteristics such as color, grain or thickness variations, discolorations or other slight imperfections that make each item one-of-a-kind appearance. Color discrepancies may occur between the product and your computer screen.