- Backpack measurements: 35 x 30 x 10 cm (max. volume = 10.5 liters)
- Strap/Handle Drop Length: 70 cm adjustable shoulder strap when fully extended / 10 cm handle
- Exterior Material: 100% cowhide, high-quality leather that becomes better looking with age
- Interior Material: leather
- Hardware: metal antique brass
- Origin: 100% handmade in Ecuador
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Eligible for International Shipping: Yes
- Packaging: your HAKU item comes with a nice dust bag
To wonder around new places, cities and landscapes is a desire we as passionate travelers can’t avoid. And there’s nothing better than wondering with style. Handcrafted by Ecuadorian Artisans with genuine leather and antique brass hardware, the “Stella Rucksack” is a beautifully designed backpack for outdoor wonderers as well as business travelers.
It has one roomy compartment with an overtop that closes with a brass fitting. In the inside you will find an internal slip pocket (16 x 17 cm) for extra storage, all in leather. On the exterior, two medium sized (15 x 13 x 3 cm) pockets closed on magnetic snaps to keep small things safe. The padded shoulder straps are conveniently made of leather and are adjustable. There´s also a leather top handle in case you want to hang your backpack somewhere.
Our backpacks are made with high quality genuine leather. However, to keep it looking good over time, avoid water contact. If it gets a little dirty, gently clean it with a dry cloth.
Note: Our items are made from genuine leather that can have some markings and characteristics such as color, grain or thickness variations, discolorations or other slight imperfections that make each item one-of-a-kind appearance. Color discrepancies may occur between the product and your computer screen.