Haku Leather Conditioning Cream
Does your bag have scratches or look sun-faded? We've got your back! Our natural Haku Leather Conditioning Cream has all what you need to keep your items looking brand new.
Moisturizes, restores and softens any Haku Leather item while creating a water repellent barrier for a long-life product. It can be used on any Haku leather good and also on shoes, jackets, car interiors, furniture and basically anything made out of leather.
- Make sure the surface where you will apply Haku Leather Cream is clean and dry.
- Apply a small amount of cream onto a lint-free cloth and rub in circular montions until fully coated.
- Dry for 1 hour and apply more coats if needed.
- Let cure for 24 hours.
- Ingredients: 100% natural and safe ingredients. Triple Filtered Beeswax, Unique Blend of Seed Oils, Naturally Occurring Lipids.
- Origin: 100% handmade in USA
- Weight/Content: 1 oz / 29ml
Not suitable for Nubuck leather nor suede. This product may temporarily darken leather. Apply a small amount on a edge of the product first, to see if you are comfortable with possible color changes.
Shipping inside Ecuador is for free on orders over $39.00. Orders under that, have a flat shipping rate of $3.50. International Shipping Rates vary according to final destination.
Please note that it usually takes 1-2 days for orders to be processed and get out the door. Once your order is processed, the estimated delivery times are:
- Domestic shipping: 1-2 business days
- Europe: 7-9 business days
- North and South America: 4-6 working days
For more details see our Shipping Policy.
If you are not satisfied with any of our products, please contact us right away after your purchase and we will exchange the item or give you a refund.
Return shipping is for free (you will be refunded) for orders in Ecuador above $39.00.
For orders underneath that value, and for all international orders, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping costs and any applicable duties.
For more details see our Refund Policy.
Our products are made with high quality full-grain leather. However, to keep it looking good over time, avoid water contact. If it gets a little dirty, gently clean it with a damp cloth. For maintenance, apply our natural Haku Leather Conditioning Cream once every 2-3 months.
Note: Our items are made from natural full-grain leather, therefore they can have some markings, color, grain or thickness variations, or other slight imperfections that make each item one-of-a-kind. Color discrepancies may occur between the product and your computer screen.