- Backpack measurements (unrolled): 50 x 29 x 12 cm (max. volume = 17 liters)
- Strap/Handle Drop Length: 70 cm adjustable shoulder strap when fully extended / 10 cm handle
- Exterior Material: 100% cowhide, high-quality leather that becomes better looking with age
- Interior Material: leather
- Hardware: metal antique brass
- Origin: 100% handmade in Ecuador
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Eligible for International Shipping: Yes
- Packaging: your HAKU item comes with a nice dust bag and a cloth for cleaning
Inspired by the Latin word “remotum” that means distant or remote, we created this roll top rucksack very practical for hiking lovers or nature explorers. Handmade by Ecuadorian Artisans with genuine leather and antique brass hardware, this backpack is perfect to fill it up according to your needs. Finally a backpack that doesn’t make you look as a high school student but rather as the adventurous explorer you actually are.
It has one main compartment with an internal zippered leather pocket (20 x 17 cm) for extra storage. On the exterior, a medium sized (22 x 20 x 3 cm) buckle pocket to keep small things safe. The shoulder straps are conveniently made of padded leather and are adjustable. There´s also a leather top handle in case you want to hang your backpack somewhere.
Our products are made with high quality genuine leather. However, to keep it looking good over time, avoid water contact. If it gets a little dirty, gently clean it with a dry cloth and our Haku Leather Cleaner spray. For maintenance, apply Haku Leather Cream once every 4-6 months.
Note: Our items are made from genuine leather that can have some markings and characteristics such as color, grain or thickness variations, discolorations or other slight imperfections that make each item one-of-a-kind appearance. Color discrepancies may occur between the product and your computer screen.