Via Weekender Bag Canvas
Are you planning a nice road trip or a weekend escapade? Our Via Weekender Bag is your best option. Handcrafted by Ecuadorian Artisans, this duffle bag will take as much as you need for your little trip. Moreover, you can take it on the plane since it´s airline carry-on friendly.
The clean and classic style includes one roomy compartment with top zip closure, a removable shoulder strap and comfy handles in leather. The bag is perfectly lined with durable cotton in the inside and you will find an internal zippered pocket (20x13 cm) for extra storage.
- Bag measurements: 55x32x20 cm
- Strap/Handle Drops Length: 130 cm shoulder strap / 16 cm handle drops (leather)
- Exterior Material: durable canvas, details in 100% cowhide, high-quality leather that becomes better looking with age
- Interior Material: lined with cotton
- Hardware: metal antique brass, metal zipper
- Origin: 100% handmade in Ecuador
- Weight: 1.75 kg
- Packaging: your HAKU item comes with a nice dust bag
Shipping inside Ecuador is for free on orders over $39.00. Orders under that, have a flat shipping rate of $3.50. International Shipping Rates vary according to final destination.
Please note that it usually takes 1-2 days for orders to be processed and get out the door. Once your order is processed, the estimated delivery times are:
- Domestic shipping: 1-2 business days
- Europe: 7-9 business days
- North and South America: 4-6 working days
For more details see our Shipping Policy.
If you are not satisfied with any of our products, please contact us right away after your purchase and we will exchange the item or give you a refund.
Return shipping is for free (you will be refunded) for orders in Ecuador above $39.00.
For orders underneath that value, and for all international orders, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping costs and any applicable duties.
For more details see our Refund Policy.
Our products are made with high quality full-grain leather. However, to keep it looking good over time, avoid water contact. If it gets a little dirty, gently clean it with a damp cloth. For maintenance, apply our natural Haku Leather Conditioning Cream once every 2-3 months.
Note: Our items are made from natural full-grain leather, therefore they can have some markings, color, grain or thickness variations, or other slight imperfections that make each item one-of-a-kind. Color discrepancies may occur between the product and your computer screen.